This week I (Kerri Nelson) was nominated via my Book Boost Blog for the much sought after Creative Writer Blogger Award (hehehe). Thanks (I think) to the utterly smashing Nicole Hadaway for the nomination!
So, this is one complicated award because it requires me to complete several tasks as well as nominate 7 other lucky (poor souls) bloggers to carry on the award with pride! Please stay tuned for my nominations at the bottom of this blog post.
Basically, I'm required to tell you 7 things about myself. They can consist of either 6 outrageous truths and 1 outrageous lie. Or 6 outrageous lies and 1 outrageous truth. Which way I choose to go is for me to know and you to find out!
In fact, I double dog dare you to try and figure out which are true and which are lies! For the first person who gets it correct (post your idea here in the comments section), I will award a personally autographed copy of my new release Cross Check My Heart and your choice of 1 autographed book from any of the following authors (all of whom I will be co-attending an author event with on May 15th!) Here's the list of authors to choose from:
Lynn Raye Harris
Linda Winstead Jones
Vicki Lewis Thompson
Whew! Complicated stuff. Now, on to my True Lies...
1. I once locked lips with a famous musician.
2. I once spent the night with a famous actor.
3. I once was the personal chef to a high ranking military officer.
4. I once broke my butt.
5. I once dated a guy just because he had the same name as a celebrity.
6. I once gave my underwear to a complete stranger.
7. I once shook hands with a leprechaun.There's my list. Let the guessing begin. And to quote my fave primal Slayer "You think you know what's to come, what you are. You haven't even begun." In other words, just when you think you know someone...
Now to pass the torch on to 7 wonderful people that I know and love (xoxo) here are my nominations:
1. Rebecca Lynn (a hardworker, dear sweet person, and my newest BFF)
2. C.J. Ellisson (a motivated new author, an inspiration to others, and someone you want on your team)
3. Denise Alicea (a generous person, my guardian angel, and a blessing to authors near and far)
4. Emma Lai (a wonderful Mommy, a loving friend, and a talented author)
5. Sarah Templeton (a Book Boost Blog supporter, a pal from FF&P, and an up and coming author)
6. Nicole Zoltack (a fabulous historical author, a friend for the long run, and a Celtic sister)
7. Sandra Cox (my personal fave YA author, best buddy around, and a blogger extraordinaire)
I'm off to notify these nominees (unsuspecting victims) of their awards! TGIF, ya'll. :-)