Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Reminders: Call for Guest Blogger Submissions!


Today we had the second "no show" guest of the month and today is only the second day of the month. Geez!

So, I decided to post some Book Boost notes and reminders for all:

1. We are currently scheduling guest spots for March and April 2011. We schedule on Monday through Friday only. Contact us at thebookboost@gmail.com to schedule your date!

2. If you are a scheduled to be a guest here at the Boost, we welcome you with open arms. Authors of any genre, heat level, or even industry guests are most welcome. But be sure you follow the guidelines provided to you upon scheduling and get your blog materials to us no later than 2 days prior to your appearance date.

3. Meanwhile, don't forget to vote in the 1st Annual Book Boost Blogger of the Year Award poll (located on the right hand side of the blog). If you want to enter the prize drawing, visit this post and leave your contact info. and tell us you voted! Click here to enter.

4. If you have time, check out my blog here about deadlines entitled "Writer, Writer Pants on Fire!" and come chat with me at the Writers Chatroom on Sunday night (Feb. 6th)! I'll be doing a giveaway then.

As always, thanks for visiting the Book Boost and if you're looking for inexpensive cover ads--look no further. Contact us today to get your cover up for all to see!

Best,
Kerri Nelson
Owner, The Book Boost

1 comment:

Tami Winbush said...

I'll be more than happy to do a guest post for you if you would like. I'm not published yet, though I am waiting for my acceptance letter. :) If you are interested, please feel free to email me:

ajbestwrites@gmail.com