Friday, July 5, 2013

And the Winner Is...

Drum Roll!!!!

After careful consideration of all the comments, page views, artistic talent, love at first sight, and other such criteria...our committee of judges narrowed the winner down to a Talented Terrific Top Three.  Then, after much debate...

We are pleased to announce that the Winner of 6 months of Free Promotion and an adorable trophy goes to...

The Book Boost's June Book Cover Art Award Winner...

Angel in My Heart, Devil in my Soul by Linda Hays-Gibbs
Artwork by: Amanda Kelsey


With an Honorable Mention (and 3 months of free promotion) to:


                                   


The Guardian's Witch by Ruth A. Casie

and

Conjure by Lea Nolan

Congrats to all the wonderful covers.  And thanks for your participation.


We plan to hold another contest in September and we hope to see more amazing covers then.

Many thanks to all the participants and blog visitors.

Happy Holiday Weekend to all.

Best,
Kerri
The Book Boost

5 comments:

Linda Hays-Gibbs said...

I am so excited and honored! I am crying! Thank you guys so much! This has been such good fun.
Thanks again,
Linda Hays-Gibbs
Angel in My Heart, Devil in My Soul
and I'm proud to have a cover artist like
Amanda Kelsey

Unknown said...

Congrats, lovely cover!

Lea Nolan said...

Holy cow! Thanks so much! This is such a wonderful honor. Alexandra Shostak did an amazing job on CONJURE's cover and I'm thrilled that others think so too! :) @a_shostak

~Lea Nolan

Beth Caudill said...

Congrats everyone. What great covers.

Linda Hays-Gibbs said...

Was this not just great fun? I had a wonderful time with this contest but to win is such a great honor. I've told everyone about it and I'll tell everyone here. Yippee!!! Thank you so much. I am so excited. Thank you again.
Love to all
Linda Hays-Gibbs
Angel in My Heart, Devil In My Soul