Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Vote for the 1st Annual Book Boost Blogger of the Year


You vote. And both you and the author win prizes! How cool is that?

Here's how...


Who?

Choose from one of these 5 lovely ladies who were nominated for the 1st Annual Book Boost Blogger of the Year Award.

Nominee #1: Shobhan Bantwal (The Unexpected Son)
Click here to read more.

Nominee #2: C.J. Ellisson (Vampire Vacation)
Click here to read more.

Nominee #3: Maya Jax (Escapades of Romantically Challenged Me)
Click here to read more.

Nominee #4: Kate Richards (Finally, My Love)
Click here to read more.

Nominee #5: Lynda K. Scott (Heartstone)
Click here to read more.


What?

The author with the most votes will win the title of 2010 Book Boost Blogger of the Year and the following prizes:

  • A year of FREE cover ad promotion at the Book Boost;
  • A custom designed trophy (for bragging rights, of course); and
  • A special gift selected for the individual winner!

A voter and/or comment participate from the nomination blogs will be chosen at random and will win the following:

  • 2010 Book Boost Prize Bundle (books, promo goodies, and extras as our way of saying thanks for a great year)!

When?

Voting starts today February 1st and runs through 11:59 p.m. Central Time on February 14th.


Where?

Vote here at the blog in the right hand column blog poll.


How?

After you vote, be sure to leave a comment with your contact information so that we can reach you if you're the winner!

Thanks to everyone who participated and good luck to all the authors!


--Kerri Nelson
Owner, The Book Boost

16 comments:

Maureen said...

I vote for Kate Richards! Whoohoo!

Maureen O. Betita
jacarnda at sbcglobal.net

Miriam Newman said...

Yes, I'm very comfortable voting for Kate Richards.

mrmireland@aol.com

Isabel Roman said...

I voted for Shoban Bantwal because I adore her books, very realistic depitcions of a culture I know little about.

Isabel
ir@isabelroman.com

Caridad Pineiro said...

Thanks for doing this, Kerri. I left my vote.

Tami Winbush said...

C.J. Ellisson (Vampire Vacation)

Sharon Hamilton said...

I voted today.

Jennifer Mathis said...

voted

meandi09@yahoo.com

Norman Wilson said...

I voted for L Scott. Go girl

Stephanie said...

I voted!

DragonStar1974 (at) aol (dot) com

Victoria said...

I voted for Lynda K. Scott (Heartstone).
vsloboda(at)gmail(dot)com

Diana Quincy said...

I voted for Shoban Bantwal because of her beautiful, evocative writing. Good luck!

Linda Leszczuk said...

I voted for Lynda K. Scott.

Pauline said...

I voted for Lynda, too. Love her blog!

Unknown said...

I vote for Maya Jax - the book is hilarious, and her blog is well done too. Gooooo Maya

Unknown said...

I loved them all but C.J. Ellison's "Vampire Vacation" left me wanting more more more lol!!

PoCoKat said...

I voted!

pocokat AT gmail DOT com