Wednesday, March 17, 2010

WINNER Best First Line Contest Announced!


Wow! The Best First Line contest brought in tons of votes and the Top 3 were only 2 votes apart for each of the first 3 places! I want to recognize all of the Top 3 because it shows just what a diverse group of authors and voters we have.

From the mysterious to the wickedly funny...here are the Top 3:

1st Place (with 18.8% of the vote): "I open the door to find a body at my feet." --CJ Ellisson from Vampire Vacation

2nd Place (with 16.8% of the vote): "Who pooped and didn't flush it?" --Boone Brux from Grim Reality

3rd Place (with 14.9% of the vote): “Oh, boy! I can increase my erection by twenty percent.” --Arianna Skye from Wings of Desire

CJ, I'll be in touch with you about your prize.

CONGRATS to all and thanks to everyone for participating!

Reminder:

Don't forget to enter the Best Tag Line Contest by Friday 3/19. Click here for details.

Please Note: Voting will now start on Sunday (3/21) instead of Saturday. I'll post a message with the voting links and contact the participants on Sunday with the details.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yay!! Thanks, Kerri!

The choices were all good, I'm looking forward to reading the work of some of the other entrants.