Wednesday, August 1, 2012

What is BestSellerology, Anyway?


Attention Authors! Come check out 
our new sister site & enjoy FREE 
guest lectures from Best Selling Authors 
in every genre!

Yep, I've gone a created a brand new venture lovingly titled "BestSellerology".  It launches today and we'd love for you to stop by and give us a shout out and a follow as well.

What is BestSellerology?

Simply put, it's the study of becoming a bestseller in today's competitive marketplace.

The basic premise is that we'll be featuring both paid workshops and FREE guest lectures from Best Selling authors already making it happen successfully in the business.

The FREE lectures start on August 15th and we are booked up through the end of the year!  You can find the full schedule in the right hand column of the blog here.  How gracious these authors are being to offer us their "secrets to becoming Best Sellers".  If you'd like to offer a FREE guest lecture, please contact us to schedule.

In addition to that, I'm launching a private workshop program starting in September with my popular Book Factory (How to Produce Multiple Novels in One Year) class.  You can sign up at the site.  And if you have a class you'd like to offer, there are details on how you can submit your proposal as well.  Or, contact us for details.

Why would I take on ANOTHER venture?  Well, I see so many of my fellow authors trying to obtain successful sales and I want to help them.  What can I do to help them?  I can bring in authors who have "been there and done that" and let them help us all take a giant leap toward success.

Hope you'll join us in the months to come!

Check us out today and get ahead of the class!

Click here to visit: BestSellerology

No comments: