Monday, October 3, 2011

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner...Well Okay...How About Books Instead?


From the Evernight Publishing Birthday Bash...

We have TWO Winners:


Congrats to Christine Bails! Winner of a $5.00 Evernight Gift Certificate!
Note to winner: Evernight will contact you on this sometime this week.

AND

Congrats to @ReadingRomances! Winner of a choice of a cover ad here at the Book Boost or your choice of my Evernight titles!
Note to winner: Please contact me at thebookboost@gmail.com to claim/choose your prize!

For a full list of winners and all the hot romance you can stand, visit the Evernight Blog here:

http://evernightpublishing.blogspot.com/

Thanks to all who played along and to all my new followers, stay tuned for my October Dark Days of Demons event--begins tomorrow and lasts ALL MONTH LONG with tons of great authors and prizes to be won!

Also, don't forget to enter to WIN A KINDLE from me on my Courting Demons book tour still ongoing at my author blog here:

http://kerribookwriter.blogspot.com/2011/09/courting-demons-blog-tour-win-kindle.html


--Kerri Nelson
Owner, The Book Boost

1 comment:

Chrisbails said...

Thank you for choosing me. Can't wait to get the gift card. Will spend a little extra and have a great early bday present.