Wednesday, March 31, 2010

The Mom Syndrome & Best Book Title Contest Launches!


This photo image looks a lot like me these days! Managing one hubby, two jobs, and three children can be a little overwhelming. Did I mention that's in addition to the 12 books I'm either writing, editing, or promoting?

Nonetheless, family and health have to come first. So, I had to take a few days off from blogging here at the Boost! I missed seeing everyone but I'm back with a few updates, prize winners, and a new contest! So, here we go...

1. DEADLINE: Today is the last day to post comments on my 3 Journey to the Call blog posts. If you haven't read them and left a comment or question, please do so today to be eligible for the HUGE author prize pack that I have up for grabs! You can check out the posts here: Part I, Part II, and Part III.

2. WINNERS: I'm way behind on posting winners for the blog's last couple of guest authors. If I list your name below, please contact me at thebookboost@gmail.com to claim your prize! Thanks for participating & CONGRATS!
3. CONTEST: Today launches the BEST BOOK TITLE CONTEST here at the Book Boost Blog.

Please enter your book title either published or unpublished (or even WIP) titles are acceptable. One entry per author and please include your e-mail address with your entry. Send your book title entry with "Best Book Title Contest" in the subject line to thebookboost@gmail.com.

Entries accepted until Wednesday April 7th at 11:59 p.m. (CDT). Voting details will post here at the blog shortly thereafter & winning title will receive 1 free month of promotion at the Book Boost AND 20% off a custom designed book trailer (if purchased within 6 months of contest win)!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: